We want everybody to go electric, and we will push to make this happen. One charge point or dozens at a time we facilitate companies to take the step to clean electric mobility. Our network and services will accelerate the shift to a world where we all drive electric.
You are an enabler. You challenge proposed customer solutions and you ensure a solid collaboration with the other teams within Allego on aligning customer requirements and new technologies.
Understanding customer needs and translating this into requirements to find the best solutions for them, is your main focus. The Sales Engineer makes a substantive contribution to sales proposals from both a technical and commercial perspective.
The ideal candidate
Because you will be a part of a new to be formed Commercial Support Team, we need you to be initiative rich, adaptive and self-reliant. You feel comfortable in high demanding and high performing environments and you bring experience in a B2B organization. And because we are committed to a cleaner world, a personal interest in electric mobility is a big advantage.
You also bring:
- Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field;
- At least three years of experience in a role with similar responsibilities;
- Knowledge of and experience with electric vehicles and charging infrastructure;
- A great personality, you are a joy to work with and you enjoy teamwork;
- Fluent in Dutch, German and English (French would be a big advantage);
- Problem-solving skills to understand the customer request and determine the best
- Able to convert complex technical data into user-friendly information;
- Experience with understanding technical illustrations;
- A ‘can do’ mentality, you see challenges and get energized by them;
A front row seat at a company which is accelerating one of the most impactful changes in recent history, the shift to clean mobility. Besides this, you will be surrounded by a smart and ambitious group of people in an international environment. Salary is competitive and our fringe benefits are great. At Allego you choose your own challenges, we will make education and training available if necessary.
If you are interested in joining our team at Allego, just click on the link and apply by uploading your resume and motivational letter. Internal candidates can send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to hearing from you asap! We will invite the applicants who were able to convince us with their experience and motivation.
This job is vacant first to internal and later to external candidates. In case of an equal fit, employees will get precedence.
You will be working from our office in Arnhem (the Netherlands) and Erkrath (Germany). For more information about the application procedure and the role please contact Mariëlle Naarsing at telephone number: +31 6 1185 2566
An online assessment and screening may be part of the application process.