Allego has been building up knowledge of the electric vehicle market since the very beginning of electric transport. As a result we have already established a network with ambitions to expand to the rest of Europe.
Our customers can count on reliable, cost-effective and smart charging solutions for home, work and on the road, with services belonging to the mobility of the future.
In return for your skills and experience Allego can offer you the opportunity to work in a company culture that is innovative and reliable, ambitious yet realistic.
Tasks and activities :
We are looking for a Realisation Manager with a wide experience of projects in the area of infrastructure and energy. You will work closely with the operations team on the realisation of projects with a particular focus on installing and testing EV charging points.
You will work on projects varying in size and complexity. You will be responsible for planning, mobilising and directing Realisation projects from definition to completion. Moreover, you will be managing multiple projects concurrently and therefore you will be required to balance scope, scheduling, budgeting, resourcing, risks and deliverables.
Additional responsibilities :
• On-site realisation of charging infrastructure
• Co-ordination of construction companies and contractors
• Report to the Head of Realisations
• Reporting and project controlling on-site
Ultimately you will have the responsibility to ensure the smooth and timely implementation of projects onsite, and together with the operations team you will deliver a high level of service to the client.
Skills, Knowledge Required
You are a team player with experience of working to project milestones and leading construction workers and contractors on site.
You will be a self-managing, pro-active individual with demonstrable organisational skills and a track record of providing a high level of service to your clients. You are a Realisation manager who demonstrates ownership by taking responsibility for your actions and decisions.
Additionally you will come from a technical background and will have executed projects involving the installation of infrastructure linked to the grid.
Additional Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor Electromechanical engineering or Master of Electromechanical Engineering Technology
• 5 years of Experience in the area of transport, mobility, infrastructure or energy
• 5 years of Experience in the implementation of infrastructure projects (within Energy or Transport)
• VCA-Vol Diploma
• Demonstrable experience with contractors and grid-operators
• Ideally experience in E-mobility or Fast-charging projects/technology
• Fluent Dutch, English and French communication skills, both written and verbal
• Mentality and entrepreneurship to make Allego more successful
Because the energy landscape is constantly evolving you will be able to select your own challenge and your possibilities are endless.
Do you see yourself as a new addition to our client’s team?
If so please submit your application with a motivation letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org