Allego is one of the leading European Charge Point Operators. We provide charging solutions and - services so that e-cars and e-busses can be charged with the right speed at the right location in the right time.
You are responsible for acquiring new business as well for handling the management of the day-to-day activities between Allego and its customers. Your experience allows you to meet customer needs and translate requirements to our product management and -development and you ensure a solid collaboration with the other teams within Allego. Your responsibilities will also include:
- identifying revenue opportunities across various geographies;
- managing all work streams and activities on a day-to-day basis for the entire customer portfolio
- report on sales-funnel and progress, strategic account management and planning;
- working with Product Management on the definition and improvement of new products and product adaptations.
This role will require traveling up to 60-70% of the time.
Because of the fast-paced environment flexibility, ability to multitask and a result-driven attitude are key. You show ownership and team spirit in your day-to-day work and eagerness to learn. Deadlines bring out the best in you. You are a self-starter, highly self-motivated, customer-driven professional and demonstrate strong organizational skills. You are driven by closing the deal and winning the bid, getting the best solution to your client. You also bring:
- proven experience in sales and account management, especially in selling solutions;
- experience, strong awareness and knowledge of the automotive industry, leisure and/or retail markets;
- experience in the sales of charging solutions and with electric vehicles would be an advantage;
- proven ability to generate commercial opportunities and delivering new business;
- excellent project management skills, able to manage multiple projects in parallel;
- confidence in interacting with senior management;
- able to understand business impacts and the contribution to the revenue growth;
- excellent interpersonal and customer relationship management skills in an international fast-paced environment;
- excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
A challenging job in a fast-paced, result-oriented environment. A competitive salary depending on education and experience. At Allego you choose your own challenges.
If you are interested in working at Allego, we look forward to receiving your resume and motivational letter via email@example.com or the direct link. Please put in your application before September 22nd.
This job is vacant to internal and external candidates. In case of an equal fit, employees will get precedence.
An online assessment and screening may be part of the application process.
For more information about the application procedure please contact Mariëlle Naarsing at telephone number: +31 6 1185 2566.
Although we appreciate the interest, we do not respond to recruitment agencies.