We want everybody to go electric, and we will push to make this happen. One charge point or dozens at a time we facilitate companies to take the step to clean electric mobility. Our network and services will accelerate the shift to a world where we all drive electric.
As Hardware specialist you (further) develop and configurate our hardware and are responsible for the connection to our backend. Through analysis of our current charging points you develop solutions and components for smart charging in order to decrease the charging time and costs. You also make suggestions to improve our existing hardware and advise on the procurement for additional hardware. You develop communication protocols and are closely involved with the testing of (new) hardware. Your responsibilities will also include:
- specification development and test of charge point controller for AC and DC for charging infrastructure in close contact with specified suppliers;
- firmware programming of controller hardware on high level languages (Java, XML, C++) and basic knowledge on low level programming; (i.e. ARM controller family)
- evaluating and testing of controller hardware for charging infrastructure in collaboration with the lab team and IT processes within the R&D lab team to simulate;
Because of the fast-paced environment flexibility, ability to multitask and a result-driven attitude are key. You show ownership and teamspirit in your day-to-day work, an eagerness to learn and deadlines bring out the best in you. You also bring:
- a master degree in industrial or electrical engineering;
- professional skills and experience in hardware controller and programming of industrial hardware microcontroller incl. interfaces like HMI, RFID reader;
- knowledge of hardware and firmware, including high level communication like XML, Java, JSON, SOAP and some knowledge of mobile solutions;
experience within the EV, automotive and/or telecom sector would be an advantage;
- language requirements : German or Dutch , fluently in English.
A challenging job in a fast-paced, goal oriented environment. A competitive salary depending on education and experience. At Allego you choose your own challenges, we will make education and training available if necessary.
If you are interested in working at Allego we look forward to receiving your resume and motivational letter via the direct link. Please submit your application before June 30th.
This job is vacant to internal and external candidates. In case of an equal fit, employees will get precedence.
An online assessment and screening can be part of the application proces.
You will be stationed at our office in Düsseldorf, Germany. Occasionally you will travel to our office in Arnhem, the Netherlands.
For more information about the role please contact Stephan Hell at telephone number +49 175 964 87 10
For more information about the application procedure please contact Mariëlle Naarsing at telephone number + 31 6 118 525 66
Although we appreciate the interest, we do not respond to recruitment agencies.