We want everybody to go electric, and we will push to make this happen. One charge point or dozens at a time we facilitate companies to take the step to clean electric mobility. Our network and services will accelerate the shift to a world where we all drive electric.
The bid response process is your main focus and you take full ownership of bids, tender responses and other complex solutions we offer our customers in both private and public markets in Europe. This role requires you to understand business cases and have frequent interaction with senior management. This role requires you to understand business cases and have frequent interaction with senior management.
The ideal candidate
Your experience allows you to understand customer needs, convert requirements into high-quality sales deliverables, and you ensure a solid collaboration with the other teams within Allego.
Because you will be a part of a new to be formed Commercial Support Team, we need you to be initiative rich, adaptive and self-reliant. You feel comfortable in high demanding and high performing environments and you bring some past experience in complex B2B solutions as IT or other technical fields. And because we are committed to a cleaner world, a personal interest in electric mobility is a big advantage.
You also bring:
- Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field;
- Three to six years of relevant experience, preferably in B2B environments;
- Knowledge of and experience with electric vehicles and charging infrastructure;
- Fluent in Dutch, German and English (French would be a big advantage);
- Excellent project management skills, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Experience with bid management / proposal management and content management;
- A ‘can do’ mentality, you see challenges and get energized by them;
- A great personality, you are a joy to work with and you enjoy teamwork;
- The ability to keep the overview, but also have an eye for detail.
A front row seat at a company which is accelerating one of the most impactful changes in recent history, the shift to clean mobility. Besides this, you will be surrounded by a smart and ambitious group of people in an international environment. Salary is competitive and our fringe benefits are great. At Allego you choose your own challenges, we will make education and training available if necessary.
If you are interested in joining our team at Allego, just click on the link and apply by uploading your resume and motivational letter. We look forward to hearing from you asap! We will invite the applicants who were able to convince us with their experience and motivation.
You will be working from our office in Arnhem (the Netherlands) and Erkrath (Germany). For more information about the application procedure and the role please contact Olaf van Rangelrooij at telephone number: +31 6 611196922
An online assessment and screening may be part of the application process.