You take ownership of developing and managing one or more strategic themes within Allego. Through building and maintaining a high quality network of professionals and their associated businesses, you elevate these strategic themes to higher levels. You are internally responsible for developing, implementing and managing successful products for this strategic theme.
Product life cycle management of the Allego portfolio;
Development and implementation of new products and services in the market;
- Create go to market strategy, including pricing and business case, promotions and channels;
- Responsible for implementing new products and services within the organization;
- Determining product requirements (functional and financial).
The ideal candidate
Working in our fast developing and innovative market, you need to be an experienced (+5 years) Product Manager. You know the E-mobility or Telecom world and you have a strong affinity with IT. Having experience in products with both hardware and connectivity/ back-office software components is also a big plus.
You also bring:
Bachelor or Master Degree, Business or Economics oriented;
- A combination of analytical skills, a strategic mindset and the pragmatism to handle operational necessities;
Both product development and product management experience;
- Experience as a bridge builder between department and create synergies instead of islands;
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English is a must. Any other language skills are a benefit;
Proven skills for being creative, inventive and pragmatic;
An ‘in control’ personality who can easily determine tactical actions;
Experience in working as a product owner in a Scrum team;
Knowledge and experience in cross-level ICT and electrical engineering is a plus.
A front row seat at a company which is accelerating one of the most impactful changes in recent history, the shift to clean mobility. Besides this, you will be surrounded by a smart and ambitious group of people in an international environment. Salary is competitive and our fringe benefits are great. At Allego you choose your own challenges, we will make education and training available if necessary.
You will be working from our office in Erkrath (Germany). For more information about the application procedure and the role please contact Olaf van Rangelrooij at telephone number: +31 6 42579119.
An online assessment and screening may be part of the application process.